Founded in 1946, a British enterprise is a membership organization that provides authoritative expert advice, proprietary technology and security assurance through engineering, materials and connection technology to help design, create and operate the best products.
The enterprise provides vibration analysis services, monitors vibration levels and studies the process of vibration signal patterns. It is usually carried out directly on the time waveform of the vibration signal or on the frequency spectrum, which is obtained by applying Fourier transform on the time waveform. In practical applications, especially in rotating machinery, combining time domain analysis and frequency spectrum analysis, monitor vibration levels and detect abnormal vibration modes, evaluate the overall condition of monitored objects and check the condition of key components such as gears, bearings and shafts in large rotating equipment, conduct frequency analysis quickly and effectively, and assist in the design of various digital noise filters.
Vibration can be measured by various types of sensors. Based on different types of vibration, there are sensors designed to measure displacement, velocity and acceleration, and different measurement technologies, such as piezoelectric (PZT) sensors, micro electro mechanical sensors (MEMS), eddy current probes, laser Doppler vibration meters, etc.
Vibration analysis is usually applied to condition monitoring of machinery and its key rotating parts, including but not limited to:
1. Bearing, gear, shaft and free wheel;
2. Rotating machines, such as gearbox, motor, fan and transmission system;
3. Reciprocating machines such as piston engine, reciprocating compressor, pump and door mechanism.
Advantages and Innovation
1. Real time response to situation changes;
2. Support remote status monitoring;
3. Mature processing and signal analysis methods/algorithms for predictive maintenance;
4. Supported by various commercial sensors, it is applicable to different operating conditions.
It is planned to find partners interested in this technology to cooperate in various forms such as equipment procurement and technical cooperation.